CRP429C VS CRP479:
CRP429C VS CRP129:
LAUNCH X431 CRP429C OBD2 Engine ABS Airbag AT diagnostic tool 11 reset service one click update
Top 6 Reasons to Choose CRP429C OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool:
1. 5.0’IPS touch screen and button dual operation model,meets majority of users needs.
2. Support 4 system diagnostic , including Engine system , ABS system , SRS system , Transmission syste,
3.11 special function: including Engine , ABS Airbag , SRS ,Transmission And Oil Lamp Reset,TPMS Reset,DPF Reset,ABS Bleeding,SAS Reset …
4. Multiple car models covering over 50 prevailing models from Asia,America and Europe
5. Update:One-Click update online via Wi-fi , One years free update(free update for 1 year, 60USD for renewal.)
6. Language: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese$
4 system diagnosis:
Diagnostic Engine System: The diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
Diagnostic Transmission: It makes great sense in the safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
Diagnostic ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
Diagnostic SRS Airbag System: SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status
CRP429C support 11 Special Reset Service Functions
1. Oil Reset :allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2. EPB Reset: is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
3. BMS Reset: allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4. DPF Reset: specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5. SAS Reset: helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6. TPMS Reset: makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
7. IMMO reset: it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
8. ABS Bleeding : ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
9. Gear Learning:The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running
10. Injector Coding: Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Otherproblems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when aninjector is turned off
11. Throttle reset: The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount ofair entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensorcommunicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair
CRP429C Support Car Brand:
For Demo, for ACURA, for Alfa Romeo, for Audi，for BMW, for BUGATTI, for Chrysler,
For Citroen,for DACIA, for Daewoo, for Euroford, for Fiat, for Ford, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Opel，for Peugeot, for Porsche , for Renault, for SAAB, for SAMSUNG, for Seat, For Skoda, for Smart, for Sprinter, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Tlisuzu, for SAAB, for SAMSUNG for Toyota, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW, for USA GM, for Gmsa, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for Isuzu, for Jaguar, for Kia, for Lancia, for Landrover, for Lexus, for Lincoln, for Mazda, for Mercedes , for Mini…
Functions and Features:
Support OBD full functions;
Support Read DTC, Clear DTC and Read Data Stream of the four major systems of Engine, AT, ABS and SRS for overseas mainstream vehicles;
Support 11 common service and reset functions, including Oil Lamp Reset, Brake Pad Reset, TPMS Reset, Battery Matching, Injector Programming, Throttle Adaptation, DPF Reset, Gear Learning, Steering Angle Reset, ABS Brake Bleeding, and Anti-Theft Matching.
Support automatic identification of VIN;
Support automatic generation of diagnostic reports;
Support diagnostic report sharing via email to PC for print;
Support real-time display of the vehicle battery voltage.
Smart Diagnosis (Auto-Detect):
After connection, turn the ignition key on and the system enters auto-detect mode
5-inch IPS touchscreen
Input Voltage: OBDII Interface: 9-18V; DC Input: 5V
Built-in Lithium Battery: 4000mAh
Ambient: -20℃ ~ 70℃ (storage); -10℃ ~ 50℃ (working)
Product Size: 248.7×93.5×36(mm)
Product Net Weight: 530g